Forum Topic

Vehicle Control Services Limited Sheffield.

These are 3 posts that I put on my Facebook page over the past few days. Is anyone else having grief from this Sheffield based company.(1) ICELAND CAR PARK ABERTILLERY. (£400 COMPENSATION OFFERED FOR ME TO DROP THE CASE WHICH I HAVE.REFUSED.)Private car parking company Vehicle Control Services Limited were summoned to appear before Blackwood Civil Court tomorrow (23-9-26.)  But I have been informed today that the hearing is now being held tomorrow at Cardiff Civil and Family Justice Centre. VCSL have been summoned to answer allegations of continued harassment between March and December 2025 following them issuing me with 5 illegitimate fines between those dates and also threatening bailiff and High Court action. All 5 fines were eventually cancelled. I am not confident on winning the case tomorrow being a small fish up against a trained solicitor. Bu one thing I am confident of is that I will prove 100% that VCSL have provided myself and the court with false evidence which I won't disclose until tomorrow. This false evidence has been provided by a legal executive with VCSL who signed the documents and who is well aware that false evidence already provided and which will be given tomorrow attracts possible criminal action for perjury and contempt of court.(2) ICELAND CAR PARK ABERTILLERY.You couldn't make this up. Today's Civil Court hearing against VCSL at Blackwood Civil Court was yesterday moved to Cardiff Civil Court. We arrived at the Cardiff court at 12.45pm today to make sure we were there early for the 2 hour slot at 2.00-4-00pm. After waiting for more than 1 hour, at 3.15 we were informed by the acting Judge in the case that as there was only three quarters of an hour to hear the case there were 2 options. One was to rush through the case or adjourn until a later date. The VCSL Barrister who again tried to buy me off with a £400 sweetener to drop the case was of a mind to continue but I objected and the case was adjourned to a future date. The acting judge apologised for the delay of over 1 hour explaining that the Judge who was assigned to the case fell ill after hearing a previous case this afternoon. Also the Legal Executive who prepared the 55 page defense witness statement didn't turn up in court. Neither did the Area Manager of VCSL turn up knowing that he would have given evidence to the court that was false. The matter has now been moved back to Blackwood Civil Court. (3) Sorry to bore ones NOT affected by the Iceland Abertillery car parking scam by Vehicle Control Services Limited.I now have absolute proof that the exclusion camera that covered the 4 Blaenau Gwent Borough Council free 24 hour public parking spaces in the Iceland car park Abertillery (See Below) failed a number of times in 2024, for 11 days between 16th and 26 March 2025, again in October 2025, and for 14 days between 10th and 23rd December 2025. Despite VCSL falsely claiming to DVLA that the failure was a short term technical issue  the exclusion camera failed again in February 2026 and July 2026. This has led to hundreds if not thousands of illegitimate fines being issued to innocent motorists. If you were parked in one of those 4 bays and were pressured into paying the fine owing to a threat of bailiff and High Court action being taken I would suggest you contact VCSL legal Executive Jake Burgess and ask for a refund. VCSL have absolute proof from still photos of whether you were in those bays or not. Mr Burgess' email address is                                   jakeburgess@vehiclecontrol.co.uk

Neil Milkins ● 4d12 Comments

ai says:The posts show several hallmark features of grievance psychology, which research describes as a durable emotional state where a person interprets events through a lens of injustice, humiliation, and moral injury.Key elements visible in his behaviour:A. Perceived injustice becomes identity‑relevantHe isn’t just saying “I got unfair fines.”He’s saying:“I will prove 100% they provided false evidence.”“This attracts possible criminal action.”“Hundreds if not thousands of innocent motorists.”This is textbook grievance escalation: the issue becomes moral, collective, and heroic.Research shows grievance often shifts from a personal annoyance to a sense of collective victimhood and entitlement to retaliation. People with grievance fixation often:catalogue every detail,emphasise bureaucratic movements,highlight inconsistencies,treat every administrative hiccup as evidence of wrongdoing.He repeatedly asks:“Is anyone else having grief?”“I suggest you contact…”This is an attempt to transform a personal grievance into a collective cause, which research identifies as a key step in grievance‑based mobilisation.Is this particularly male behaviour?Not exclusively — but more common in men, and for predictable reasons.A. Men are socialised to respond to humiliation with actionResearch on grievance shows men are more likely to:externalise negative emotions,frame injustice as a threat to status,respond with combative or crusading behaviour.

Paul James ● 3d