Does anybody have a recommendation for a company / man with a van who could break up and remove some old garden furniture and a wardrobe / chest of drawers etc? Needs to be this week. Many thanks! CB
Chris Blackwell ● 36d6 Comments
Of course when I say RUBISH I do of course mean RUBBISH.
Chris Blackwell ● 36d
When I had my kitchen and bathroom upgraded by two different small independent builders they both used Ed Sharpe who owns this rubbish clearance business …. All details are on his website and he generally answers his phone and or calls you back very quickly. I photograph what I want him to collect and WhatsApp it to him so he can give me a price.https://www.sharpewasteservices.com/07415 520221I have also used him to clear some junk from my garage and now use him every couple of months to clear rubbish for my boss. He’s a thoroughly nice chap, turns up on the agreed day and time and for a reasonable price.
Joy Griffiths ● 35d
Thanks Joy, will give him a call!
Chris Blackwell ● 35d
Thanks Joy, Ed came round and removed all our stuff this morning, he was fab!
Chris Blackwell ● 31d
Not suggesting Ed doesn't but always wise to check somebody has a Waste Transfer Licence.
Anne England ● 31d
Good point, and everyone will be pleased to know that Ed is properly licensed and entirely legit.
Andrew Jones ● 31d