Forum Topic

At last it looks as though the wooded spinny bulldozed flat when the walkway was constructed is going to be restored.Below is an email I received from the Parks Project Manager inviting people to a meeting on Wednesday 11th.I hope to see some of you there."Hi all,I am writing because you have previously expressed an interest in the plans to restore the area to the east of the new footbridge at Dukes Meadows, commonly referred to as Emanuel Hollow or the Eastern Landing. These works are now funded and we are looking to consult with the local community about what the area could be used for in future.We will be holding a consultation event on Wednesday 11 September at 6pm to share views and priorities for the site. We will meet at the corner near to the footbridge at 6pm (What3Words: speaks.glove.name). We will briefly tour the site before moving to Emanuel School Boat Club to discuss in more detail (with thanks to the club for offering to host).If you’d like to attend, please RSVP to martin.falder@hounslow.gov.uk in order to ensure there is enough space at the boathouse. If you have any comments, questions, or simply wish to be kept up to date on this project as it progresses, please contact me directly of parks@hounslow.gov.uk. Please feel free to share the details of this with any groups who may be interested.This will not be the only consultation event taking place regarding the site; we are looking to get the widest possible range of ideas and views before moving ahead, so please do not be concerned if you’re unable to attend on this date. If you’d like to be removed from these emails, please let me know and I will remove you from this distribution list.I look forward to hearing from you allThanks,MartinMartin Falder (He / Him) | Parks Project ManagerEnvironment, Culture & Customer ServicesThe London Borough of Hounslowwww.hounslow.gov.uk 

Adrian Irving ● 52d